Monday, May 26, 2008

May You Be Honored Today...

For days now I have been trying to figure out a way to honor those who have served to defend and protect our country. I have come to the conclusion that there is no way I can adequately do that. For all of you who have served and given your lives for us I thank you! I realize that many were never given their life back but rather laid it down...I salute you and thank your family. To those who were given your life back and are now serving our country by just being a great friend, great parent, great teacher, a great business person...I salute and thank you as well!May you be honored this day as we remember your sacrifice for us.

Speaking of sacrifices...though much different...I would like to honor and thank my wife Cindy who has stood by my for 18 years of marriage as of today. You have been my best friend for 20 years and I love you with all of my heart!
Thank you...and may you be honored today as well.

No comments: